As a widower, I felt extremely lonely and disconnected in my neighborhood and home. My friend introduced me to the idea of retirement living in an independent retirement community. I looked at several in Brevard County, but none had the sense of family or friendliness that Glenbrooke has. I’m here at Glenbrooke to stay!
Retirement Community Advantages Back
Are you looking for a retirement community for yourself or a loved one? You have come to the right place. Our residents maintain their independence while also enjoying the many advantages of retirement home living in our community. Some of the many benefits include:
- Maintenance-free lifestyle. Our community is dedicated to making our residents lives as easy as possible so that they can spend their time doing the things they love. While living in our community, you never have to worry about housekeeping or yard work. We also provide transportation to your appointments and other places you want to visit. It is the best of both worlds; the freedom and independence you love with the added benefit of enjoying a maintenance-free lifestyle. Retirement communities like ours allow you to leave the stress of everyday life behind.
- Many great amenities in one place. Our residents have access to many great amenities without having to leave the community. It makes our residents lives easier and more convenient than ever. From beauty salons, libraries, delicious food and more, we have all you could want in one place.
- Fun events and social opportunities. Our community also provides fun events, activities, and outings regularly for the residents that want to join in. Enjoy spending time with new friends or making memories with old ones. There is never a dull moment at our community.
- Restaurant-style dining. Do you enjoy fine dining? You can enjoy chef-prepared meals daily at our community made with the freshest ingredients.
- Safety. We pride ourselves in providing a safe environment for our residents to live in. Living in our community will alleviate your fears and give you the peace of mind you have always wanted.
- Pet friendly. Because we know how important your furry friends are, our community is pet friendly! We love meeting our four-legged residents and know that they bring our entire community joy.
Housing changes for seniors may seem daunting, but our resort-style living will have you living life to the fullest. Schedule a tour of our community today to see all that we have to offer!